Effective Date: February 1, 2019
Information We Collect and Receive
We may collect and receive information and data in a variety of ways:
- Providing Services on the Site. You provide us with information when you:
- Contact us directly (e.g. via email, phone, etc.)
- Make a partnering or media request.
- Request information about our products, services or studies.
- Apply for a job.
- Request customer support.
- Usage Information. We collect information about how you use the Site and the devices you use to access the Site. This information includes, for example:
- IP address.
- Domain name.
- Device information.
- To collect, store and track information, such as the webpages you visit, how long you visit the webpages, how frequently you visit the Site, for statistical purposes, and to improve the Site.
- To ensure functionality of the Site.
- To maintain security of the Site.
- Third Party Services. We may obtain information from third parties and sources other than the Site, such as software as a service companies who host and build the Site, including the following service providers:
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to provide the Site and to operate our business, including to:
- Provide, update, maintain, and improve the content and security of the Site.
- Test and develop new products, services and features.
- Respond to your requests, comments, and questions.
- Prevent, investigate, and respond to security issues, fraud, and abuse.
- Conduct benchmarking, analytics, and industry analysis.
- Comply with applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
How We Share and Disclose Information
- Service Providers. We may share your information with other companies that help support our business, including administering policies and claims, and for marketing purposes.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our corporate affiliates, parents, or subsidiaries.
- Business Transactions. We may share your information in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization, financing, sale of some or all of our assets, or similar transaction.
- Aggregated or Anonymized Data. We may share or use aggregated or anonymized data for our business purposes.
- With Your Consent. We may share your information with third parties in accordance with your instructions and with your consent.
The Site is hosted in the United States and intended for visitors located within the United States. If you choose to use the Site from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. Also, we may transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Site. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to the Site, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
How We Protect Your Information
We have security measures in place to protect information under our control based on the current state of technology and the sensitivity of the information we collect, store, and process. Although we take steps to protect information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure, we cannot guarantee that information transmitted over the Internet and the Site are absolutely secure.
The Site is not directed to children under the age of 13 (“Minors”), and we do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from Minors. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe we might have personal information from or about a Minor.
How to Contact Us